Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Westward, Ho!

Having done a ton of work to set up our offices in Northern OH, I've now been drafted to head west to CO to finish out the election here. We've sunk a lot of resources in to delivering the western states, with a premium on CO and a couple others. So instead of overseeing a group of offices, now I'm running the Boulder office.

I have 14 salaried staff who canvass daily and then do volunteer organizing in the mornings, and should be able to hire 24 canvassers as well.

Our day starts at 8am and goes to about 1am, during which time we ID and work to persuade between 300-600 voters.

Boulder is a lovely little hamlet in which to ride out all this malarky.

1 comment:

KDU said...

I fly to Colorado on Thursday to work Saturday - Tuesday. You should request to have me in your office, as I'll be staying in Boulder.

Loooooove.